* Great Selections
* On Site Direct Purchase
* Best Price
* Door Step Shipping
Are you planning on redesigning your kitchen? Are you also wondering how to decorate the elegant white cabinet? Do you feel that all-white kitchen cabinetry looks too plain in your kitchen? Well, you have come to the right place! In this article, we will share with you some secrets on how to make a statement with you white kitchen cabinets.
Everyone can agree that white is, after all, an evergreen color. Owing to the elegance that it brings to your life, it is preferred by several homeowners. But with little furnishing aligned with each other takes its modishness to altogether a different level. The catch here is that you have to be extra attentive to details, as any mismatching might create a blunder.
A white kitchen cabinet acts as a plain canvas, giving you ample space to bring out your creative side of yours. Opt for designs and style that speaks to your personality and uplifts your mood every time you enter the cooking space. In addition to cabinetry, floor, hardware, and wall decor also demand your attention. So, here are our innovative ideas to make your kitchen space stand out with the versatile white kitchen cabinets.
1. Take the flooring to the height of magnificence
Flooring is an integral part of a kitchen, and if done in coordination with the rest of the decor, it creates a magical effect. Basically, the flooring color scheme can be categorized into three different groups:
• Light-colored flooring- To attain the perfect flooring that goes with your white kitchen cabinets, pair them with the light-colored wooden flooring. It will bring a vibrant, lively feel to your kitchen.
• Dark-undertoned flooring- Flooring with dark plywood can generate a sense of warmth in your kitchen. Make sure to pair the kitchen slabs and islands with the flooring as well. Light gray or charcoal gray color islands are visually pleasing with light-colored flooring, while the warmth of dark flooring looks more appealing with cream or beige-colored islands.
• Medium-toned or natural flooring- Medium-toned flooring is the most adorned one as it goes well with every kind of decor. Opt for a natural brown and tanned brown shade of hardwood flooring as it goes well with the white kitchen cabinets. In addition, the contrasting island and slabs enhance the final look. Flooring is not limited to hardwood and plywood only. Tiles are also a good option to consider. The icing on the cake is that the white tiles and white cabinets complement each other. Just to elude the monotony or excess of whiteness, make sure you keep the bottom cabinetry of dark color. This way, you will be a proud owner of the trendy and modish kitchen.
2. Don’t take hardware lightly
Establishing a modern kitchen demands your attention on each aspect, and hardware is among them. While you have limited flooring options, the hardware is abundant. All you need to do is unleash yourself from the fear of experimenting. We already know that white kitchen cabinets and silver knobs and handles fit quite well. But have you tried brass ones? What about gold undertones and hardware with antique finishing? Gold, brass, and tanned hardware work well with white cabinets. On the same note, try to get out of the old traditional handle shapes. Try cup and bow handles, knob, T-handles, and drop handles.
3. The power of interior decor
A precisely and meticulously done interior decor can enhance the look of any kitchen. When you have white kitchen cabinets,you can be as experimental as possible because it is versatile. You can add a tailored-made salvaged wood hood over your white cabinets, and the end result will be magnificent. Go for a brass pendant light and a pinch of modishness in your kitchen. The list doesn't end here. White kitchen cabinetry allows using your imagination to the fullest.
4. Don’t overlook upholstery and linens
No kitchen is complete without a dining table, and to match your white kitchen cabinets, you should choose the chair upholstery and curtains wisely. Contrasting colors like black, brown, and blue go well with the white cabinets. Pay attention to the print and patterns as well.
5. Pay attention to the paint as well
The paint on the walls cannot be overlooked. Alabaster is one of the most buzzed colors and it goes well with white kitchen cabinets. It is classy, sophisticated, and fresh as a breeze. In addition, neutral shades like grey hues and warm tones like gold and beige work well with white cabinets. You can try an accent wall as well. It will make your white cabinets pop out and more noticeable.
So, take clues from these ideas and make your white kitchen cabinets more elegant, lively, harmonizing, and eclectic.